“Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”
Ageing presents both opportunities and challenges, including social, psychological and physical changes. These changes are inevitable and adapting to them leads to a graceful ageing. As a result of aging, many seniors will eventually require some level of care and assistance with their daily living, as aging process restricts person’s activities in their daily lives, making independency is too difficult. However, getting older doesn’t mean losing your independence. It increases the demand for healthcare, both primary and long-term, resulting in the need for a trained workforce and an age-friendly environment. With the advent of competitive and fast growing world, professionals often find it difficult to juggle between the needs of elderly at their homes and their career.
Our team is well-prepared and qualified to provide the following services:
1. Medications administration & management.
2. Fall safety assessment.
3. Physical exercises to improve strength and prevent falls and other accidents.
4. Range of Motion exercises to minimize contractures.
5. Accompany a patient to doctor appointments.
6. Helping them with their medical needs like blood sugar, monitoring of the vitals etc.
7. Assisting them with household chores, meals assistance, daily walks and mobility if they are Bedridden or too weak to move by themselves.